No Double Entendre Intended

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, September 25, 2007
It's official, folks. Musician and nerd Brandon Patton and I will be returning for a six-week run at Impact Theatre in Berkeley, from February 15 to March 22, 2008. Jukebox Stories: The Case of the Creamy Foam will feature new stories, new songs, and same old crappy prizes.

I'm currently working on new fascinating tales, one of which requires me to stalk Ryan Phillippe. (Well, okay, none of the pieces are related to Ryan Phillippe in any way, but that's the story I'm sticking to when I get slapped with a restraining order.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Isaac Said,

    Yay!!!!! I'll HAVE to stop in for at LEAST one show! I'm so excited! I can hit the show during spring break!


  2. geoff Said,

    Does this mean another tour afterwards?! We need some more Jukebox stories out here in Boston!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date