Queer Times Five

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, September 30, 2007
If you missed my first week as an official blogger for AOL's QueerSighted, then you missed how High School Musical is even gayer on stage; you missed how Daniel Radcliffe continues to tease my cock; you missed how certain types of balls are fine by me; you missed how I cheered for Danny the Tranny; and you missed how I claim to be a nerd, even though I'm not one—no, really, I'm not.

So in addition to Bamboo Nation, please find me here almost every day.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. golfwidow Said,

    I read you over there, but I feel like I'd be intruding if I commented.

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    Golfwidow, I feel sorta the same way, but what the hell, I comment anyway, especially since I've discovered that my work filters allow me to so, both there and at golfwidow dot net.
    R E J O I C I N G !

     

  3. Creepy lady's voice: "All are welcome, all are welcome...."

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date