Swimming Kitties!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, September 11, 2007
I don't know what I find more amusing: the swimming cats; how serious that lady is ("It was so beautiful. It was like watching a ballerina."); the screenshot of her website ("Swimming Cats! And Manifesting Dreams"); the out-of-breath, giggly anchorwoman; or that rugged, fine-ass, Oregonian anchorman:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Quin Said,

    i'm putting my money you bet on the anchorman...

     

  2. You don't really know me...yet you know me so so well.

     

  3. golfwidow Said,

    Thank you for not venturing into jokes about wet ...

    ... kitties.

     

  4. I have FAR too much class.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date