Hairless Nastiness

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, October 05, 2007
Brian and Mark, whom I usually stay with when I'm in San Francisco, just inherited a hairless cat named Tex. I have an aesthetic problem with hairless, as well as orange, cats. They shouldn't look like that. (The accompanying photo is a horrifying example of what I'm talking about.)

However, Tex slept with me all night, so I couldn't be too disgusted by him. And after a while, I was okay with petting him. Just don't ask me to love it.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. solia Said,

    how did they 'inherit' a hairless cat? and where do you even get hairless cats?


  2. golfwidow Said,

    That cat looks like Nancy Walker from Rhoda and the old Bounty Paper Towel commercials.


  3. Dude, rmbr that one episode of FRIENDS where Rachel bought a sphinx cat and was convinced that the cat is going to murder her?

    That was funny!


  4. Quin Said,

    i was going to post, then i saw gw's post, and, well, i'm laughing to hard to say anything.


  5. Peter Varvel Said,

    Awww! I want an accompanying photo of you cuddling with the marsupial-baby-fetus-looking cat.


  6. These cats are NASTY!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date