I Felt It, and It Was Sooooo Big

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, October 18, 2007
I'm a heavy sleeper. It has been said that bombs could be detonated across the street, and I wouldn't stir. But the 4.2 earthquake a couple days ago actually jolted me awake. I was fully expecting Loren to be running around the apartment lighting candles and Pork Chop to be going bat shit, but, in a bizarre twist, Loren remained in a deep sleep—while Pork Chop, who was sleeping right next to me, continued to snore. Those lazy-ass bitches would be destroyed in a major disaster! And it would be up to me to repopulate the entire planet. (I don't know how I made that leap, but work with it, people.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Quin Said,

    and the mother of your children would be britt spears?

     

  2. :-) Said,

    Holy shit! An earthquake? I had no idea.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date