Is "Incidences" a Word?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, October 09, 2007
And is this news story for real?

So delightful on so many levels:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    PRETTY! That Kacee boy, pretty eyes. Thanks for the eye candy!


  2. golfwidow Said,

    That guy is pretty. I'd buy a cupcake from him even if it was full of allergens, food poisoning, and incidences.


  3. michael_karo Said,

    i think kacee had some brownies.


  4. Isaac Said,

    What the hell? The news is , as always, wonderful.


  5. Isaac, part 5 of 5 is on it way!!!!! :)


  6. Cheryl Said,

    My favorite is the guy who says, "I really don't care, because I don't buy anything at bake sales anyway." It's like when they interview people about the weather and the man on the street says, "Yeah, it's hot today."

    My burning question is: What about wet-T-shirt car washes? Are those still allowed?


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date