Ms. Pac-Man High Score Update

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Watch out, nerds! I've just bested my personal high score on the arcade version of Ms. Pac-Man. I'm now at 145,970 points, which currently places me as the theoretical 31st place highest scorer in the entire world, according to the official Twin Galaxies rankings. Yay! Yay! Yay! Where's my fucking trophy?!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Wow, the jam-packed daily life of an established playwright in demand . . . I should've signed up for your course if this is what can be accomplished!

     

  2. But nooooooooooo, you sign up with the enemy.

     

  3. Peter Varvel Said,

    Well, watching People's Court wasn't a prerequisite, so . . .

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date