Shakedown!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, October 19, 2007
I'm sure by now you've heard about the shakedown over at AOL. I don't know what this means to me or what this means to you, but I'm still blogging about things like Lance Bass wanting Britney Spears to be his fag hag until the corporate cane pulls me off stage. It's going to take a least three rolls of duct tape to stop me. Or a personal visit from Lance Bass. I prefer the latter. Bring condoms and lube, Lance!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date