WTF? Seriously. W. T. F.?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, October 10, 2007
I don't even know where to begin:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    HA HA HA HA HA! Miss Douglas!

    This is what happens when you enter a beauty pageant and you have no talent to display in the Talent portion of the contest!

    Seriously, though, I want to MAIM her choreographer . . . if she even had one, that is.


  2. valeria Said,

    posmodernism hahahha good blog


  3. Mme. A. Said,

    Funniest and stupidest thing I've seen this week. Ha. Kudos.


  4. :-) Said,

    I think my computer was running slow but she did that, whatever she was doing, in slow motion.


    Congrats on Pac Man. For now.


  5. You have to watch it all the way through, last time I watched it I missed the jig to the tatooine bar scene music.

    Too much.


  6. Anonymous Said,

    Yeah, but it's painful!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date