A Baldwin Brother? I'm In!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, November 20, 2007
I've already expressed to you why the writers' strike is like a stake in my heart. But today I find comfort in the announcement that the cast of the new celebrity edition of The Apprentice (one of my favorite stories) has been selected. Just reading over the list of participants (who are vying for $250,000 for the charity of their choice starting January 3) sends me into fits of giddy giggles. Not only is the infamous Omorosa returning, but she will be joined by Kiss bassist Gene Simmons, Playboy's 2005 Playmate of the Year Tiffany Fallon, gymnast Nadia Comaneci...and Stephen Baldwin! Can we say best season ever?!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. lap Said,

    Gene Simmons is great TV, and I can only secretly wish that Stephen Baldwin will reinact the parking lot scene from The Usual Suspects...


  2. Quin Said,

    nadia can hurl on..um, over them on her way to victory.


  3. Madley Said,

    Best season ever! And Stephen Baldwin... after seeing him on two episodes of The Mole (hosted by no other than hottie Anderson Cooper), I really enjoyed him on Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge... but I think I just told you more about ME than any Baldwin around...

    But I really wanna see Nadia...


  4. Peter Varvel Said,

    Track 3 of Britney's new album is just BEGGING for you to Yankovic it up for JS--the hook "on my radar" can be replaced with "Omarosa."


  5. I am one of the few people who never thought that Omarosa was as crazy and villainous as everyone said she was. She's a strong black woman!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date