Hunky Santa and the Candy Cane Dancers

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, November 28, 2007
You would think the following news story would make me all agog and cause me to have to wipe drool off the side of my mouth, but I'm actually preoccupied with figuring out why I can't stop scratching my head. Is it the fact that he's called "Hunky Santa"? Is it his total commitment to his character and ability not to burst out laughing even when saying the words "Hunky" and "Santa"? Is it the ridiculous outfit? Is it that he's gallivanting at an L.A. mall? Is it the "Candy Cane Dancers"? Is it their long red boots? Is it the shocking multicultural diversity of the group? Is it the girl on stilts? Is it the cheery tone of the newscaster? You decide after watching this news clip.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Uuhhh....hhmmm...yes, um hmm....

    Well props to the girl dancing on the stilts, thats all I can say.


  2. Sterling Said,

    How good do you have to be to sit on his lap?


  3. Hunky Santa is a slut. ANYBODY can sit on his lap.


  4. Sterling Said,

    Oh. Well shit. He needs to come out to the East Coast then. I'll be waiting.


  5. I was with them the whole time until the candy cane dancers with stilts arrived on screen. As my students would say, they be doin' too much.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date