Notes to Self

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, November 18, 2007
On the I-5 from L.A. to S.F. this afternoon.

In S.F. for the night.

In San Jose for the day tomorrow.

On the I-5 from S.F. to L.A. tomorrow night.

In Orange County for a business meeting the day after that.

In downtown L.A. for my playwriting class that evening.

...Perfect scenarios for listening to audio novels while driving, but, fuck that, I have bootleg concert CDs!

(No, I don't have time to see you, San Franciscans. Unless you want to come over while I'm sleeping and touch me in places while I'm unconscious. No roofie necessary.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Swing by the San Gabriel Valley area, between Orange County and downtown L.A., and I'll hump your leg for you, with my two dogs.


  2. jeff Said,

    As per usual, his instruction for roofie-less molestation are very sparse, so that one could not have actually taken him up on said offer.


  3. But you all love my cockteasing ways.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date