Once You Have Rice...

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, November 01, 2007
When my rice cooker broke recently, it was as if someone had ripped out a piece of my soul. But I never got around to buying a new one—so I resigned myself to lunching on spaghetti and sadly snacking on pieces of bread whenever I was hungry. (Just picture me, sitting on the kitchen counter top, head down, tears in my eyes, biting into a slice of Oroweat.)

Well, the heavens rained down a miracle this weekend when Loren presented me with a huge-ass, 16-cup "Yan Can Cook" Aroma rice cooker. (Martin Yan endorses this mutha.) I could cater a Filipino pride rally with this thing!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    That's all the proof I need to know that Loren is good people.


  2. EVERYBODY loves a little rice....


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date