Over There

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, November 26, 2007
The response to Weighing Pork Chop has been so great that I created a YouTube page for me and Pork Chop, and that will be the new home of new episodes. (I'll of course let you know here on this blog when new episodes get posted.) So go to the page for the pilot episode to rate and comment on it right now before the tweens start flaming me. (I even redid the opening and closing credits and everything!)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Oh, Prince! I had forgotten how sexy your speaking voice is! It's been way too long.
    I'm SWOONING!

    I heart u, Prince!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date