This Is Not in Any Way Gay Whatsoever

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, November 08, 2007
The Skatt Bros. are real. They formed in 1979, disbanded in 1981, and disappeared into obscurity. Until now. I would offer you tons of snarky commentary, but I honestly do not know where I would begin. Brace yourself, folks. You have been warned:



Thanks to Scott Heim for sending me this. I can't believe he hasn't put it on his own blog yet.... There's no shame in it, Scott. None!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. "Give your love to a cowboy man. He gona love you as hard as he can."

    Double entendre much?

    And oh my, moutaches, naked torsos and thrusting....yeah. Doesnt float my boat.

    Thanks for the laugh though.

     

  2. scottheim Said,

    God I love this. Did I mention I think they're kind of hot, especially the lead singer? What in god's name are they doing in that very last shot of the video??

     

  3. I think they're playing pinball at the end! Ha ha ha ha ha!

     

  4. thelastnoel Said,

    This is sooooooo wanna be Urban Cowboy.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date