Toilet Paper

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, November 01, 2007
I don't know why this is so damn mesmerizing. (Use your cursor to drag the roll.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Solia Jacobs Said,

    somebody was on



  2. golfwidow Said,

    I unrolled the whole thing. Nothing happens at the end.

    It's just like home. If I don't replace the roll, it ain't getting replaced.


  3. Peter Varvel Said,

    Is it because you're a cat person, the kind of feline that sees the TP as a tempting play toy?


  4. Marisela Said,

    This toilet paper totally made my day...and that says a lot. It's mesmerizing because it shrinks in size and if you have a mouse with one of those little dials to speed up the scroll you can make that sucker disappear in 20 seconds.



  5. You know, I'm glad I'm not the only one who unrolled the whole goddman thing.


  6. Anonymous Said,

    Yep. I unrolled it and rolled it up again about twenty times.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date