Bad Kitty!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, December 21, 2007
At about 5AM this morning while I was sleeping, Pork Chop jumped onto my desk, poked his head and paws onto the shelf that sits atop the desk, pulled out the cat nip container that sat on a stack of other items, knocked the container onto the floor, and started trying to pry the lid open. I woke up just in time to stop impending disaster. You see? I don't make this shit up!

The accompanying photo is from Gallery of the Absurd.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Don't blame the addict--blame the dealer!

     

  2. The New Me Said,

    kitty's a junkie.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date