Celebrity Sightings at the "Juno" Premiere

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Here's a list of celebrities I saw personally at the premiere of Juno (because you care about such things): Jason Bateman (can you believe he's even more handsome in real life?!), Michael Cera, David Denman (Roy from The Office—remember?), Clark Duke (of "Clark and Michael" fame), Jennifer Garner, Jimmy Kimmel, Ellen Page, Jason Schwartzman (so tiny I could put him in my hip pocket!), J.K. Simmons, Sarah Silverman, Olivia Thirlby, and Rainn Wilson. There were others, but I was too busy closing my eyes and praying that Casey Affleck would be there. (Jennifer Garner connects to Ben Affleck who connects to Casey Affleck.) No luck on that front. However, I did get to meet the stars of what has quickly become one of my favorite films of all time, Once: Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová.

LOREN: Will you take a picture with Prince?

GLEN & MARKETA: Sure, sure.


PRINCE: Thanks.

GLEN: Can we act all casual?

PRINCE: You can do something kinda funny.


Hence:



More details and pictures to come, but this bitch is tired. I'm goin' to bed.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

9 Comments

  1. Moose in the Kitchen Said,

    All right. I have to say it. I had astronomy lab with Casey Affleck in college. Feel free to genuflect in my direction.

     

  2. The New Me Said,

    Jason Bateman is MORE handsome in person??? How is this possible? I genuflect in YOUR direction for knowing that.

     

  3. Solia Jacobs Said,

    maan!

    jealous. haha. When i went to the pirates premieres i didn't get up-close-and-personal with any celebs. I got a bunch of pics, but no handshakes, no pictures with them. BOO.
    haha.

    sounds like you had fun though. :)

     

  4. Moose: HOLY FUCK! Can I touch you?! CAN I TOUCH YOU, WHORE?!

     

  5. Moose Said,

    I would send my astronomy notes to you so you could roll naked in a cloud of paper that had once BEEN IN THE SAME ROOM AS CASEY AFFLECK. But I burned them. (Astronomy has CALCULUS. The notes HAD to be destroyed. Lest that evil math destroy the world.) Sorry about that.

     

  6. alohawildcat Said,

    I'm jealous... Looks like you had a blast. I want to see Juno, rub elbows with all of those people you mentioned, laugh and be merry! Ahhh... the life of an artist, scribe, bon vivant...

     

  7. golfwidow Said,

    I'm sorry. That picture of you with Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová is begging for a caption, and that caption is: "Look. Right there. See? Spinach."

     

  8. God, I wish more than 1% of the people reading this blog knew who Glen and Marketa were because then they would realize that THAT is the best picture EVER!

     

  9. Quin Said,

    omg

    i loved once.

    i listen to that soundtrack all the time.

    six degrees of seperation.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date