Complete With Captions!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The car service sent a decadent SUV that plowed through Los Angeles traffic like a pimp slappin' his hos. The Juno premiere happened at the Mann Villiage Theatre, where tons of free popcorn and soda were available for me to stash in a backpack if I had one with me. The afterparty went down at Napa Valley Grille, where they gave out blue slushies.

Juno, written by Diablo Cody, opens in select cities this week and then goes wide on Christmas. Critics have creamed their pants over it, and I think it's pretty damn terrific.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. Solia Jacobs Said,

    grr. have to wait till friday when it comes to edwards...


    lucky lucky prince. haha. i'm bragging to my friends about you.



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date