Insanity!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, December 27, 2007
I just couldn't bring myself to finish what I started and get to the end of A Woman Under the Influence. I mean, if I really wanted to see a wrenching portrait of complete and utter insanity, I would videotape myself throughout the day and play back the footage in a continuous, unending loop.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. thelastnoel Said,

    Oh, c'mon, Gena Rowlands was brilliant in this movie.

     

  2. I'm not denying she's brilliant. But I just can't watch madness for two and half hours.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date