It's Almost 3 A.M., and I Can't Fall Asleep

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, December 19, 2007
If you love Modest Mouse, you're going to hate this. If you don't give a shit about Modest Mouse or don't even know who they are, then perhaps you will enjoy Ben Lee singing this beautiful cover version of MM's "Float On":

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. lap Said,

    I love this Modest Mouse record, and I love this cover too. I always thought "Float On" had lyrics better than the arrangement and recording though, so..

     

  2. I'm glad you like it. This cover is quite lovely--a completely different take on it.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date