Leave It to the Malaysians

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, December 13, 2007
You know, in places like Malaysia you can do things like get circumcised in your 20s and it's no big deal. I, well, I just recoil in absolute HORROR at the thought of it—from the safety of my California apartment.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    I'm just immensely relieved that I don't have to grapple with that kind of incision decision as an adult.

    'Recoil in horror' is right!

    ("He only gave tips!" ~ classic SNL)

     

  2. Not only in Malaysia:

    My dad got his in Taiwan, and there are rows and rows of shops by the streets that offer circumcisions at discount prices.

    DISCOUNT PRICES

     

  3. "DISCOUNT PRICES"

    ...That's just sick. Sick sick sick.

     

  4. Dude....wtf?

    How did you find this blog? How could I NOT know about this?

    Duuuddeee....

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date