Santa Sexually Assaulted!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 18, 2007
A 33-year-old Connecticut woman on crutches has been accused of groping a mall Santa.

Um...I actually don't have anything more to add here. Move along.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Quin Said,


    i have a photo taken of the godmother and i from years ago, when we thought it would be cute to sit on santa's lap.

    she is smiling, there on his left knee.

    i have a look of shock.

    why? because the boozy old fuck had his hand on my breast.

    right there in the photo...there's his hand, cupping my breasticle.

    they gave us the photo for free.

    go figure.


  2. golfwidow Said,

    It wasn't me. I use a cane.

    Not that I think you think it's me.

    Because it isn't.


  3. Quin, that's a bad Santa. But I contend that women are bigger pervs. (See: Golfwidow.)


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date