Welcome Back, Internet Explorers

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, December 23, 2007
It's been brought to my attention that anybody who regularly views this blog through Internet Explorer may have been unable to access it for about a week, which is pretty much a travesty of justice. Well, I've fixed all the bugs, and I'm here to inform you that you may have missed last week's episode of Weighing Pork Chop [Episode 006: "The Hiatus"]. Just in case, here it is again:



By the way, it's time to dump IE and get Firefox, bitches!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. golfwidow Said,

    The only thing I still use IE for is my work website, which was made so long ago it only works on IE because no one had what was then called "Mozilla."

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date