Contest! Guess Pork Chop's Weight, and Win a Subscription to "Wired"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Let's get 2008 off to a rockin' start with a fabulous contest! The prize is a seven-month subscription to Wired magazine! (For some reason, you see, I have two subscriptions, so I thought it would be nice to spread the love. If you win, I'll send it to whomever you designate.)

All you have to do is guess Pork Chop's weight at the time of this blog entry. Remember when I weighed him on November 26, 2007, he was 19.8 pounds. So what do you think? Did he put on a little something extra during the holidays? Or did he slim down from all that vigorous video-making?

Anyone in the United States can enter (sorry, Filipinos). Leave your guess in the comments section (one guess per person please). If you're not a Blogger member, leave your first name or last name or your initials in the comments section; when I announce the winner, you'll know if you won and all you have to do is e-mail me. The person who comes closest (to the nearest tenth) wins. In the event of a tie, I'll randomly draw one of the tying entries. Deadline for comments/entries is Monday, January 7, 2008, 11:59PM. Behold:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

11 Comments

  1. golfwidow Said,

    My guess is still 19.8 pounds. Oh noes.

     

  2. Deb. Said,

    Since Pork Chop recently returned from Mexico, where he probably was unfamiliar with the food and maybe even ate something that didn't agree with him, I think he's probably down to about 19.6 pounds.

    Deb E.

     

  3. i guess it's in between.. so I'll go for 19.7 pounds...=)

     

  4. Ana G. Said,

    I'm guessing he couldn't resist holiday munchies and has gone up to 20.1

     


  5. how did you get him to bob his head towards the camera like that?

    pork chop is amazing @_@

    I'm not eligible, since I'm in malaysia, but I'd guess he's 19.9 pounds. Oh noes.

     

  6. {mto} Said,

    This is starting to look like the Price is Right, can't I just guess $1?

    All right. I guess Pork Chop is: 19.95

     

  7. Since Jasonphoon is in Malaysia, I'm going to steal his pick and vote 19.9. Damn furrener!

     

  8. Madley Said,

    20.2 (Filipino-AMERICAN is okay, right?)

     

  9. Ellen Said,

    19.5 pounds

     

  10. Laura Said,

    19.4lbs! Let's see some slimming down :)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date