Contest Winner! Prince's Haircut Cost Revealed!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, January 24, 2008
And the winner of Bamboo Nation's latest contest is "The New Me," who blogs over at Coyote Tales, and I hope he craps his pants in excitement because I know how much he likes that. (Or did I misinterpret his comment? "You, Prince, as you get older, will one day also understand that the notion of crapping ones pants is not necessarily a draw for us seniors.")

When I lived in the Castro District of San Francisco, I couldn't get a decent haircut for under $40. But now that I'm in Glendale, the cost of living is lower, and a high-end haircut runs me exactly $29. "The New Me" was just one dollar off with a guess of 30 bucks.

Congratulations! E-mail me your mailing address, and I will send you the grand prize: that freaking amazing 2008 Pop-Up Ancient Egypt Calendar!

Thanks for entering, everyone. A new contest is on the way soon.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Quin Said,

    i still say we do a pop up calender of zach.

    we'd rake in the bucks.

     

  2. damn. I was waaaay off with my guess.

    Congrats to the winner of this week's challenge.

    What's next?

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date