Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, January 13, 2008
Speaking of The Magnetic Fields, their entire new album is now streaming for free on their MySpace page. Remember: start with "Drive on, Driver," "Too Drunk to Dream," and "The Nun's Litany." Distortion will be officially released on Tuesday, and, goddammit, because of my schedule, it looks like I will be unable to catch one of their upcoming concerts in L.A. or San Francisco! Curses!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Gazetteer Said,

    Thanks PG!

    (where's that schedule taking you anyway?)



  2. jeff Said,

    So... does that mean I shouldn't tell you about the San Francisco show afterward? :-) To be fair, being in the front row will give me a bad sense of what the audience is feeling, since they'll all be behind me.


  3. Gazetteer, I thought you would like! Alas, my Jukebox Stories performance schedule bars me from concert-going. I must entertain, rather than be entertained!

    Jeff, you bastard. I am jealous. I think there might be a window of opportunity for me if I fly to L.A. for one night.... Damn! I don't know. Bastard!


  4. howard ho Said,

    I really dig "I'll Dream Alone."


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date