I Done TOLD You They Was Real!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, January 15, 2008
A small farming community in Texas is abuzz with multiple reports of UFO sightings over the last few weeks. Thankfully, a deer hunter decided not to shoot at the strange craft when he saw it. As AP's accompanying news clip reports, "Sorrells thought about shooting at the object but didn't want to start an interstellar war." Space crisis averted. Whew!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    "I sore it! I sore it! I wuz skinnin' rabbits and there it wuz! It screwed Minnie--I enjoyed it!"

    ~Joan Rivers

     

  2. scottheim Said,

    I'm so fascinated with this....

     

  3. Oh, Scott, this news story was just for you!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date