I Want to Start My Own Dance Dance Revolution

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Say what you want about 'N Sync, but how could you not want to do the "Bye Bye Bye" dance after watching this clip again?! I want to be 'N Sync when I grow up:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. lap Said,

    I still think JC Chavez is the very coolest, and my sister was actracted to her husband from across a crowded room because he looks like Joey.

     

  2. OMG, JC was always my favorite.... But when they broke up, my love DIED.

     

  3. The New Me Said,

    Sadly, the only thing I've ever been in the closet about was my love for JC and 'N Sync. Thanks for helping me come out. This blog is like a twelve step program...but cheaper.

     

  4. lap Said,

    No you're right, the post N'Sync JC was disappointing, and a little greasy, but I thought he could've been Elvis if he'd found his colonel.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date