Just Touch My Cheek(s) Before You Leave Me, Baby

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, January 03, 2008
Certainly the best way to start your day is to wake up, stretch, and start belting out some tune that is representative of your worldview. I can't count the number of times that I've tumbled out of bed, screeching this:



Never forget.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Are you telling us that you are just NOW dragging your sorry carcass outta bed, well after 1 pm?

    How 'bout we just call you not-so-angelic in the early afternoon?

    (or is that me?)

     

  2. lap Said,

    When I was still young, the band my first boyfriend was in used to do a wicked, yet pretty straightforward cover of this song. When a cute boy sings these lyrics to a barroom of drunks,oh how they slay... Sadly, that cute boy does several hugely attended Neil Diamond cover shows every year that probably pay for his kids' Christmas...

     

  3. I would love to see Zac Efron do this song.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date