Listen to Me!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, January 31, 2008
I've mingled with frighteningly enthusiastic teenage standup comedians in Boston, confused college students in Rhode Island, and horny patrons in San Francisco, but, even though Jukebox Stories has breezed through a number of cities in the United States, it's very likely that you've never had an opportunity to see us and heckle us and beg us for lap dances.

So for the benefit of Bamboo Nation readers throughout the world, Brandon and I will soon be releasing a CD called Jukebox Stories: The Official Bootleg, which compiles the best pieces—live and in studio—from our first full-length show in 2006 and 2007! And existing fans will surely want this souvenir that will include now-classic stories such as "What My Sister's Breast Implants Have to Do With Golf" and "My Sister's MySpace Profile" (which really isn't a story, just me and Brandon reciting my sister's actual MySpace profile verbatim) and now-infamous songs such as "Mixed-Up Modern Family" and, yes, "Munching the Cooch" (which isn't so much a song, just me and Brandon saying filthy things for four minutes). By the way, none of these stories and songs are currently available in their entirety anywhere else!

The CD will be first available at the premiere of our new show, Jukebox Stories: The Case of the Creamy Foam, at Impact Theatre. We'll eventually make it available to buy online, and you will be the first to know. And you will be the first to buy. Right? RIGHT?!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Will you be autographing the copies we buy, so that they'll go up in value when we post them for bidding on ebay?

     

  2. Isaac Said,

    YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! There is a god! Or maybe Pork Chop finally talked you into it. A'yup. I'm so stoked! I'm taking all my friends to your LA show Prince!

     

  3. LAP Said,

    I will do everything in my power to try to be the first to buy, even if it's not with the ease of itunes, Prince. Even knowing I'll have to explain over and over to the Mina why she can't listen to your play, because Jukebox Stories is no You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown...

     

  4. Peter, I will autograph anything--ANYTHING--you wish.

    Isaac, cool! That L.A. show is gonna be--as the kids say--SICK!

    Lap, one day Mina will be ready for it. And one day she will understand. Everything takes time....

     

  5. heck, I'll buy it !

    please ship to australia XD

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date