New Contest! Guess Prince's Favorite Cereal, and Win a Sexy Book!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, January 25, 2008
I eat the same kind of cereal almost every morning, and I pour vanilla flavored soy milk over it for an explosion of deliciousness. You see, I like to give my mouth pleasure right when I wake up.

...No, but seriously, folks.... If you can correctly guess my actual cereal of choice, you can win Cosmo's Aqua Kama Sutra, a book which features 25 sex positions for the tub, shower, pool, and more! Not only does the book contain handy drawings, it's also 100% waterproof, which means you can use it while you're getting your ass tapped in ocean.

I know there are a countless number of cereals, so I'm going to narrow it down for you. I eat a Kellogg's brand cereal. Go to this page, click on "cereal" in the left-hand column, and you'll see a list appear on the right. But wait! It's not that easy. Most of the cereals listed have more than one variety. (You can access those subcategories by clicking on the name.) You must guess the specific variety of cereal that I eat almost every day.

Anyone in the world can enter. Leave your guess in the comments section (one guess per person please). If you're not a Blogger member, leave your first name or last name or your initials in the comments section; when I announce the winner, you'll know if you won and all you have to do is e-mail me. You can submit the same guess as someone else—in the event of a tie, I'll randomly draw one of the tying entries. Deadline for comments/entries is Thursday, January 31, 2008, 11:59PM. Good luck, everyone!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Blau Said,

    I'm going to guess Special K strawberry.


  2. Amy Said,

    You are such a Smart Start man!


  3. Fruity Pebbles, although the sugar and the carbs make this only a special treat and not a daily meal.


  4. Sterling Said,

    Oops, my bad. Trix is a Post product. I change my vote to Cocoa Rice Krispies.


  5. Jessica Said,

    My guess is Cracklin' Oat Bran, which is also a favorite of mine.


  6. howard ho Said,

    Raisin Bran Crunch!

    Let me guess: you get your vanilla soy milk at Costco?


  7. Peter Varvel Said,

    Erm, Trix is made by General Mills and Fruity Pebbles is the Post product.

    What? You all were paying attention in class, instead of in the supermarket?

    But Froot Loops is the Kellogg's version of both Fruity Pebbles and Trix, so I'm going to make that my honorary guess, though I doubt it's even close to being accurate.

    Cold Cereal Queer


  8. Laura Said,

    is it raisin bran (non-crunch)?


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date