New Contest! Guess Prince's Weight, and Win a Magazine Subscription (79 to Choose From!)

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Okay, folks, it's time for a brand-new contest. The prize is a fabulous magazine subscription. There are 79 different titles you can choose from, such as Discover, GQ, Newsweek, and TV Guide. Just click on the picture at the bottom of this post for a larger view of the list.

All you have to do is guess my weight at the time of this blog entry. I'm stripping down to my underwear to get an accurate reading. It might help you to know that I am 5'6". I the skinny waif that you have always imagined me being? Or do I have some hidden pounds somewhere because of all those Shrimp Chips?

Anyone in the United States can enter (sorry, Cambodians). Leave your guess in the comments section (one guess per person please). If you're not a Blogger member, leave your first name or last name or your initials in the comments section; when I announce the winner, you'll know if you won and all you have to do is e-mail me. The person who comes closest (to the nearest tenth) wins—so, yeah, you can use decimal points. In the event of a tie, I'll randomly draw one of the tying entries. Deadline for comments/entries is Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 11:59PM.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    137 pounds

    (that's WITHOUT the strand of lead ben wa balls intact)


  2. golfwidow Said,

    I'm going with 144, because it's, like, twelve dozen.


  3. lap Said,

    I am going with 136.5 lbs. Although it looks like 114, dahling...

    (Is a nine year old eligible for this contest? She especially is interested if there's a possible subscription to Nickelodeon magazine...)


  4. diana Said,

    I think you're about as skinny as my boyfriend, and definitely shorter.

    I'm saying 127.


  5. Yes, the nine-year-old may enter the contest. It's gonna be a fight to the finish!


  6. lap Said,

    129.2 lbs is Paulina's guess.(THE NINE YR OLD) Her answer if it was your weight while holding Zac Efron(who,according to WikiAnswers weight 109lbs which makes me laugh)would be 238.2lbs. Of course if you WERE carrying Zac Efron, both your hearts would be so light that neither of you would actually weigh a thing.


  7. thelastnoel Said,

    Is this a trick question? I know you're shorter than 5'6". So, an approximate weight for your 4'11" size would be 119lbs.


  8. 133.5

    Unless, thelastnoel is being truthful about your 4'11 height? Then my guess...117.5


  9. Mead Said,


    Though you have the body of a 119-pounder, my gosling.


  10. jeff Said,

    Hmm... I thought I just read this post too soon, but checking back in, the picture of Prince in his underwear on the scale never got added to the post.

    So, I guess just to play along, I'll say 131.


  11. Sterling Said,



  12. 146 lovely lady lumps.


  13. My guess is 136 lbs.


  14. Oh, Mead, you have to wait until Tuesday after midnight to find out!


  15. can I change my guess? What did you eat this weekend?


  16. Enrique Said,

    Your manhunt profile says 138, so I'm going with that.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date