Absolutely Shocking

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, February 06, 2008
ScholarPoint, the company that was savvy enough to declare me the winner of their video contest, just posted a short interview they did with me online, in which I reveal some shocking secrets. Read all about them by clicking here. ("Starving artist?" Ha, ha, hardly. It's all a part of the illusion of cinema! But I'll run with that label. I like labels. Call me "queerific," and I won't flinch one bit.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Ha ha ha! Great answers in your interview!
    How about the label "WHORE-ifying?"

     

  2. Ellen Said,

    Congrats Prince!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date