Another Campaign Trail

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, February 23, 2008
The filmmakers of Laundromat (the short movie I'm in) are up for an award for their other movie, Just. You can help these hot and sexy men win by voting early and often. And if they win, they might stick parts of their bodies in my mouth! Here's a message from one of them:

Wanted to let you all know that voting for Just as the Member's Choice goes up live today. Voting ends on Feb 29th.

The link is here.

All you need is a PlanetOut membership, which is free to set up and takes only two seconds if you don't already have it! Then, you can vote once every day.

I know you will take a few minutes to vote because you are always so desperate to please hot and sexy men. Do it, bitches!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    I had the chance to see both of these actors perform live AND shirtless in Alec Mapa's show, recently. They look even better in person.
    I can now die happy, with a smile on my face and my hand down my pants.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date