Google Is Very Helpful

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, February 08, 2008
Tom...



...versus Eli.



I know Eli won the Super Bowl and everything and he is indeed as HOT as Tom is, but doesn't Tom look like he can kick Eli's ass with one hand tied behind his back and blindfolded?

...Last night I had a dream that I was sandwich meat. (See above photos for clues about the bread.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. jeff Said,

    I think your thought of him being blindfolded and restrained came first, and then you just decided to work it into the text somehow since you already had that image going for you...

     

  2. Tom is hot. Fact.

    Eli is not doing it for me....

     

  3. Peter Varvel Said,

    I would love it if he kicked my ass while I were blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back.
    SCHWING!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date