I Hope She Never Finds This Blog

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, February 08, 2008
You will understand why my sister is an endless source of entertainment when you listen to "My Sister's MySpace Profile," one of the two free tracks now available on the Impact Theatre website for a limited time. As some of you know, that particular piece required absolutely no creativity on my part. All Brandon and I do is read my sister's actual MySpace profile word for word. It's amazing.

The other free track is Brandon's funny, moving, and epic "Mixed-Up Modern Family," which will convince those of you who don't already know that he is a genius.

Both tracks are from our upcoming CD, Jukebox Stories: The Official Bootleg.

Listen now because I am seriously going to ask them to take that first track down soon for fear of familial retaliation.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Cheshire Said,

    What's she gonna do, out you?


  2. LAP Said,

    It might amuse you that I had to stop listening to The King and I movie soundtrack album (on vinyl) to rush over and immediately listen. It was totally worth it too.


  3. Cheshire, "Revenge" is my sister's middle name. You just don't wrong a girl like that.

    Lap, I'm glad you found pleasure in my inapproriateness.


  4. Sterling Said,

    HAHA OMG this IS hilariouS!! I mean, I LOVE this LIKE hardcore.
    Thank god my sister doesn't have a profile like that, I would hack it and delete it. No offense, but that's just sad.


  5. michael_karo Said,

    best. creme. ever.


  6. Susan Said,

    Dear Prince -I'm usually not entertained by scary things, but that was indeed entertaining.
    I have a sister who once said "I love hats!", a line the rest of the sibs mock relentlessly. However, that sister is in her 50's and is a crazy prescription drug addict. My brother is a republican, so I have no contact with him at all. Congrats on just the one!


  7. Quin Said,

    remember, revenge is a dish best served cold, my friend.

    wait, i'm sorry.... let me do it in sisterspeak...

    revenge?? it's a dish BEST SERVED COLD!!!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date