"If You Can Sit, You Can Get Fit!"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, February 03, 2008
You know, I was sitting around the other day and thought to myself, "I wish someone would invent something that would allow me to exercise and work on my abs without me having to do, well, anything." Guess what? Wishes do sometimes come true. I swear this infomercial clip is real:

[Thanks to Scott Heim for e-mailing me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. michael_karo Said,

    hmm, attach a dildo and you're all set for fun!


  2. I feel stupid just wathcing that. Who would fell for this stuff?


  3. If you can sit,
    you can get fit,
    It's the Hawaii chair !!

    Oh sweet jeebus ...


  4. That really may be the best commercial jingle EVER!


  5. Sterling Said,

    I'd be crying laughing if I sat in that think. Does it vibrate as well?


  6. Jess Said,

    Does more than get you off, um, I mean fit.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date