Korean Baby Sings "Hey, Jude"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, February 28, 2008
Thanks, kid, for taking the Overachieving Asian stereotype to its absurd extreme:



[Thanks to Peter V. of Plastic Bubble World for sending me this.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. howard ho Said,

    At least it's better than forcing him to play classical violin like the rest of us.

    Hey, btw I've taken part in an interesting There Will Be Blood smackdown with a friend. Check it out!

    http://rawkblog.blogspot.com/2008/02/rawkblog-2008-oscar-ballot.html

     


  2. Howard, since I cannot speak publicly about this, I will let Salon do it for me.

     

  3. howard ho Said,

    I respectfully disagree with Stephanie...too much of what she's saying has to do with things she expected PTA to do, as if he were required to stick to being an Altmanesque auteur.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date