On the Fence Is Okay With Me

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, February 13, 2008
We haven't open Jukebox Stories: The Case of the Creamy Foam yet, but we've already been selected as Critic's Choice in the East Bay Express, the East Bay's weekly, which gives us some cool momentum ramping up to our Friday opening night. Moderately bi-curious guys are invited to sit in the front row so that I can test your boundaries.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. I was at the preview tonight, and it was a great time! Thanks for a wonderful, free Valentine's night out. I'll spread the word :)

     

  2. Hey, thanks for being part of such a great audience! Brandon and I had a blast!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date