Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, February 29, 2008
My first two weeks in San Francisco yielded my first two parking tickets since this trip, which isn't a bad average. I started to panic last week when I saw what I thought was a third ticket underneath my windshield wiper. However, it was not a ticket. It was a photograph of a television screen that was playing a VHS copy of Young Guns, with Emilio Estevez in the center of the frame. This, my friends, is the WTF?! of the month. I don't know if I should be relieved that I didn't get ticketed or creeped out that someone is leaving pictures of Emilio Estevez on my car.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. LAP Said,

    And when you say "creeped out" you mean "delighted" right?


  2. LAP, someone putting a Young Guns photo on your windshield is like the beginning of a terrifying horror movie. Me no likey.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date