Wake Up!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, February 10, 2008
If I can get Brandon to WAKE UP, we can go to the Jamba Juice and then hit the road to San Francisco. But noooooooooo, he was up until 7AM, doing what it is that musicians do. Brood, I suppose.

If you haven't already gathered, I'll be in the Bay Area for the better part of three months working on Jukebox Stories: The Case of the Creamy Foam and other sundry artistic things. The best way to kick off my trip is with an Orange Dream Machine with two extra scoops of protein. And you know how much I love protein.

WAKE UP, MOFO!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. LAP Said,

    Have a great trip!

     

  2. Isaac Said,

    Yay! See you Saturday!

     

  3. Oh, Isaac, you are so dedicated!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date