Which Orifice?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, February 25, 2008
Long before Diablo Cody, Juno screenwriter and my compatriot in boy band husbandry, won an Oscar, I asked her if I could touch it if she won. She said yes. Then I specified that I wanted to not only touch it but to also stick it in me. She did not protest.

She's probably forgotten that text exchange, but I am posting this to remind her that I am currently in the process of choosing which orifice.

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. We were so excited for her win last night! I'm glad to see some actual talent win this year. We were excited to see Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova win best song. Ellen page was robbed for best actress. But overall a good night! Send our congrats to Diablo. She rocks our world.

     

  2. Quin Browne Said,

    ellen sold diablo's sharp writing, they make a great team.

    psssttt...i'm sending her some double stick tape...


    and i only missed ONE of the categories...

    the one year i didn't bet.. damn.

     

  3. Gazetteer Said,

    OK PG--

    Ms. Cody and her new trophy is one thing (or is that two things), but....


    How the heckfire did I miss that previous encounter with Mr. Hansard and Ms. Iglova at the Premiere?

    Wow.

    I mean WOW!

    RossK

     

  4. RossK, 'twas a magical night. Those two are so so genuine it just makes your heart melt!

     

  5. Gazetteer Said,

    Ahhhhh PG--

    The Envy!

    It burns.

    .

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date