Bun in My Oven

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, March 28, 2008
OMG! I know why I've been sick.... I'M PREGNANT! I know that I'm pregnant because I've been receiving in my mail a steady stream of baby and parenting magazines, as well as baby catalogs and ads. Honestly, I don't know what the hell is going on!

But, alas, pregnant men are all the rage these days. I'm not so special.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Supozably, it is also possible for biological (non-trans) men to lactate, if they try hard enough.
    I think it was on Discovery channel or sumthin'.

    "We are more alike than different."

     

  2. Cheryl Said,

    "Tragedy in the making?"--that headline just drips with journalistic integrity and impartiality.

    Anyway, congrats on your bun. Hopefully you'll give birth to an actual loaf of bread and make even more headlines than a run-of-the-mill pregnant tranny.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date