Look Out! Beer!; Or, Recapping Jukebox Stories 03.14.08 & 03.15.08

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, March 16, 2008
Our Friday and Saturday shows were so awesome that they're both blending into one big orgy of theatrical entertainment in my mind. I must have been buzzed from my impromptu sip of beer the night before because I accidentally knocked over a glass of Guinness that shattered all over the stage near the beginning of last night's Case of the Creamy Foam. We sopped up and covered the mess with about a dozen adult diapers that we had handy. (Sometimes audience members are so excited that they actually crap their pants, and the diapers are a precautionary measure.)

By the way, I wonder if that guy in the audience that I sexually harassed last night is reading this. Hey, Danny, can I stalk you on MySpace? Can I print out pictures of you from your MySpace profile and create a little shrine to you in a corner of my bedroom? I need something to look at during those late nights that I feel a tingly feeling in my vagina. I think I have permission from your girlfriend. I think. And even if I don't, do I seem like the type of person who cares?
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date