Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I hardly ever get sick, but when I do, man, I get it bad. I woke up yesterday and physically could not get out of bed. I could barely move. People think I caught something that's been going around, but I know full well that the Evil Illness Fairies flew into my room and injected me with sickness. The cock ring that I wear on a chain around my neck is supposed to ward off Evil Illness Fairies, but somehow they broke through.

How bad is it? Well, I'm looking at my Zac Efron calendar, and I FEEL NOTHING. Especially in the area that I'm supposed to feel something.

Nap time.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Okay, when your blog first flashed on my screen, I immediately thought that was a pregnancy testing stick.

    Feel better soon--I've got tix for this weekend! (see what a caring, considerate fan I am?)


  2. LAP Said,

    Garlic,garlic,garlic will make you feel better.

    Hope you do feel better soon.


  3. Cheryl Said,

    I'm hoping that thermometer reading is in Celsius. Otherwise, it appears you may be cryonically frozen. Or pregnant with 39 kittens.


  4. howard ho Said,

    Oh dear...does this mean no Jukebox Stories for LA?


  5. diana Said,

    SO, whatever you caught was either from the underage guy, or READ.

    My money's on Read. I knew he made a list!!


  6. Diana, Brandon keeps saying that I caught teenager mono.... Oh, but it was so worth it.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date