Newspapers...Curious Things

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, March 27, 2008
There's a cool interview with We Disappear's Scott Heim in today's San Francisco Chronicle, and the only reason I know that is because my Google Alert told me that I'm mentioned in it. Best article ever! Read it.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. The New Me Said,

    I loved Mysterious Skin, but I could have told you Kansas is not safe. I'm still there (again) and I know for certain it's not safe.

    "Stay away from the light Carol Anne!"

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date