A Note to Los Angeles Readers, Part 2

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, March 26, 2008
For the love of Christ! If Brandon gets it wrong, I can assume some of you might get it wrong too. So:

* The Friday, March 28, 2008, performance of Jukebox Stories in Los Angeles begins promptly at 8:00PM. However, the Saturday, March 29, 2008, performance begins at 7:30PM.

* A block of advance tickets are available online. If online tickets sell out or the online box office closes, there is a block of tickets that will be available for purchase at the door on the night of the performance.

See you there, my lovelies. Just for you, I have been shoveling vitamin C, garlic, juice, water, tea, eggs, rice, curry, green beans, and gummi candies into my body so that I will be in tip-top shape and horny as usual. Everything I've done I've done for you:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    If you're still not feeling up to snuff by Saturday night and you faint while on stage, I will gladly give you mouth-to-mouth.

    S'fun, I've done it before!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date