A Note to Los Angeles Readers

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, March 16, 2008
Before I start alerting the general public about the upcoming Los Angeles performances of Jukebox Stories (March 28 and 29, 2008), I wanted to make sure that dedicated Bamboo Nation readers in the L.A. area get the first stab at buying tickets. Genghis Cohen is one of the coolest venues in Southern California (theater, music, Chinese food, booze!), but it's tiny. They can maaaaaybe cram 60 people in the space, and we're only doing two shows. So buy your tickets online now for $12. (They're $16 at the door if there are any left.) I'm so excited about performing for longtime friends and readers I've never met. Come say hi after the show, and give me a good hard spank on the ass! I deserve it—I've been so naughty!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Quin Browne Said,

    i presume you've set one aside for peter.


    the asian bride links alone earned him a ticket....i'm only sorry i won't be in the area.. *sigh*

     

  2. howard ho Said,

    Awesome! And it coincides with the beginning of the new class.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date