Throw Junk Food at It; Or, Recapping Jukebox Stories 02.28.08

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, March 01, 2008
During certain performances of Jukebox Stories: The Case of the Creamy Foam, Brandon makes me eat food. (I won't reveal what food, as not to ruin the show for people who have not yet gone.) On Thursday night, I did what I was told, not really paying attention to the fact that the aforementioned food had been sitting around for three weeks. Afterward, my stomach hurt. Not a "poo" kind of hurt, but an "ache" kind of hurt. (I do believe that is the first time in the history of Bamboo Nation that I have typed the word "poo.")

However, my stomach quickly settled after we went to Pub on Solano Avenue in Albany, where I consumed ginger ale, apple cider, salt and vinegar chips, honey dijon chips, a chocolate peanut butter cookie, and a 99-cent cherry pie from 7-11. That's how you cure a common stomachache.

I should get stomachaches more often.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Isaac Said,

    I did wonder about that in the show =). But hey, better you than me, for more reasons than one. I sadly can't get the LA trip together b/c of scheduling, but I can't wait to see you next week!vh

     

  2. Oh, those Oxy kids! But look forward to seeing you again in Berkeley!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date